by strengthening education and training
of public health professionals
for both practice and research
The member's events calendar is prepared in partnership with goinginternational.eu information platform for higher education in the fields of biomedicine, public health international health and humanitarian assistance.
Add your event
Contact: Tara Chen https://uwaterloo.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrce2orDIuGdb_0jfy3Xk2KggQZKkev5DM
On Wednesday 12 April 2023; 15:00 CEST, ASPHER will be hosting an online one hour seminar with climate-health partners to learn about the role of public health professionals in the climate crisis. This seminar will also include a summary of climate-health education resources across ASPHER partners, with future insights on how schools of public health can move forward from advocacy to action.
- To encourage current public health actors to engage, share information and ideas, and enable change so as to build some consensus around the reforms needed in public health
- To provide case examples on implementing climate health education in Schools of Public Health
- Kristie Hadley, Program Director, Global Consortium on Climate and Health Education, Columbia University
- Chiara Cadeddu, Assistant Professor, Public Health Specialist, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Italy)
- Mitsuo Sase, Student, Nagasaki University, Planetary Health Report Card (Japan)