by improving education and training
of public health professionals
for both practice and research
EuroHealthNet is now looking for inspiring case studies of innovatively funded health enhancing programmes, services, or actions.
Head of Section Business Solutions
Are you an experienced public health informatician? Join us to further develop ECDC's IT solutions for EU level surveillance and risk assessment. We are looking for a professional with experience in digitalisation in the public health sector, with strong experience in project management, procurement and IT portfolio management.
MEMBERSHIP POLICY & FEES
Schools of Public Health from all over Europe, (both the EU member states and WHO European Region) can join ASPHER, as well as other institutions from across the globe. Please find information about the membership eligibility below;
“Schools/teaching institutions, scientific/research institutes, and other structures;
- with a role in education and/or training in public health,
- established within the European Region, as defined by the World Health Organization”
- “Individuals, and
- Institutions which do not meet the criteria for admission as elaborated above, with a legitimate interest in public health education and/or training, and willing to support ASPHER in its mission of strengthening the role of public health by improving education and training of public health professionals for both practice and research.”
The Executive Board of ASPHER may decide to grant to the applicants a candidate member status. Candidate members will be invited to participate in selected activities of the Association but will have no voting rights until their membership is officially approved by the General Assembly.
is available to support the Association for €50 per year. Individual members may access the online ASPHER platform and participate in selected activities. While supplies last, Individual Members will receive the Textbook of Epidemiology by L.M. Bouter, G.A. Zielhuis and M.P.A. Zeegers. Currently retailing for €59,95.
*Only full members have voting rights at the Association's General Assembly.
Members’ main obligations include;
- Cooperation to the best of their ability in the achievement of the Association’s goals;
- Refraining from all activities contrary to ASPHER’s statutes or which may jeopardize the achievement of the Association’s goals;
- Payment of annual membership fees.
Learn more about membership benefits here.
Click here to join the Association or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*The full list of ASPHER members is available here (last updated 31 May 2017).